WORK WITH US!
JOIN THE ON BROADWAY TEAM
Are you interested in playing an important role in helping young people...
to take a moment to just be...
to express themselves just as they are...
to find their tribe?
We would love and appreciate your helping hands!
-Social Media Strategist
Job Type: Part-Time Internship
Pay: Stipend- TBD upon discussion *plus weekly MetroCard, plus Food Stipend
Experience: Social Media Marketing, 1 year (Preferred)
Location: From Home & On Site when Program in Session
• Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
• Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
• Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
• Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
• Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new program launches
• Facilitate student-school communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
• Stay up to date with social media best practices
Expected Staff Attitudes and Behaviors:
• Display a helpful, cooperative and caring attitude
• Demonstrate courtesy and respect
• Begin and end work at assigned times
• Attend all meetings as requested
• Complete assignments on time
• Have general knowledge of the Philosophy and Values Guidelines of Legacy Organization
To submit, please send resume and cover letter to info@onbroadway-patp
All other positions filled at this time
Please submit resumes to info@onbroadway-patp for future employment